Re: Netscape 4.0 press release at their server

Luiz Sergio Canario wrote:

> The key-word is *best*. In this case we can see all the information in a
> web-page.

Unfortunately some web page designers make it so that the word "best" has
to be substituted by "can only possibly be".

It makes you wonder about how they think about things.  I am sick &
tired of seeing "Your browser does not support frames - download
Netscape now! or Internet Explorer now!".

I could download them, but seeing as they don't bother to support the
platform which I use, it'd be a waste of my time.

Don't these people realise that if I *wanted* a newer browser and my
platform supported it, that I would already have got it?

--
Stewart Brodie, Electronics & Computer Science, Southampton University.
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~snb94r/      http://delenn.ecs.soton.ac.uk/