Re: Netscape 4.0 press release at their server

Taylor (taylor@hotwired.com)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:53:18 -0700

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:53:18 -0700
To: "David Perrell" <davidp@earthlink.net>, <www-html@w3.org>,
        <www-style@w3.org>,
From: Taylor <taylor@hotwired.com>
Subject: Re: Netscape 4.0 press release at their server

At 11:39 AM -0700 10/16/96, David Perrell wrote:

>BTW, giving credit where due, I think NetScape's JavaScript extensions
>are useful and hope MSIE adopts them ASAP. My pet peeve at the moment,
>however, is the lack of any way to reference window width or height.
>Height and width as window and frame properties would be nice.

Most definatly.  However you can reference them with a hack if you really
want them.  Make an image with a width and height of 100% then just
reference the width and height of the image.  Not the most ideal solution,
but it get's the job done.  I do it on http://www.signal2noise.com/array/

---       How long have you been wanting me to talking like a bot?      ---
                                                        taylor@hotwired.com