Re: Netscape 4.0 press release at their server

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, Benjamin Franz wrote:

> <URL:http://home.netscape.com/comprod/announce/dsc_comm.html#standard>
>
> Quoting:
>
> "Improved user interface, including context-sensitive help JavaScript
> style sheets, absolute positioning, layers, and HTML fonts"
>
> 'JavaScript style sheets'?(!)

Pray tell, where does it say ``JavaScript style sheets''?  I only see
``Supports absolute positioning, layering, style sheets, and HTML
fonts'', and: ``Style sheets and fonts provide authors with the
control to make their pages look exactly the way they intended.''
But nothing about ``JavaScript style sheets''.  So there actually _is_
a difference between JavaScript and style sheets in NS Navigator :-).

> I couldn't find 'CSS' used *anywhere* in their press release.

That's true, though.

Christian

--
Christian Taube -- <A HREF="http://www.isa.de/~taube">taube@isa.de</A>
PGP public key available. Any opinions expressed are mine! Thought for today: