Re: TAG closing! I got proof now! :)

Dave Carter writes:

 > I have always thought it much better to keep the style sheet as a separate
 > documant and have a <link rel=style ....> in the html.

Certainly, this makes sense when you have reusable style sheets. Which
should be encouraged by all means.

 > This is much
 > cleaner than tricks with comments. Or did this get trashed in 3.2 as well?

Not at all. Feel free to check for yourself. You can find the HTML 3.2
working draft from [1]. You can find "HTML3 and Style Sheets" from
[2]. Note that the relationship is called "stylesheet", not "style".

[1] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-html32.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-style

Regards,

-h&kon

H   å   k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria §°þ#¡ª FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome