Subject: Re: White letters...
Author:  Stuart Young <nakor@glasswings.com.au> at Internet
Date:    11/27/96 7:59 PM

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Jonathan L Neuenschwander wrote:

> > >     I have a problem in printing my WWW pages...
> > >     I've made some pages with background in BLACK and TEXT in WHITE. So
far
> > > so good... but when I want to print the pages the white text don't come
out
> > > in printing. Then I transform the text to Black just for printing.
> >
> > I think it's made it into Netscapes bug report list, but who knows..
> > mebbe one day they'll fix it...
>
> Why should it be?  Allowing those with color printers to print in color is
> a bug??

The problem is that Netscape 'can' detect wether the printer in use is
color/colour or monochrome, and therefore IT should automatically turn it
on 'for' the user if it is monochrome.

| Stuart Young (aka Cefiar)  - You may be human, but you're still animals! |
| nakor@glasswings.com.au - Man is territorial. Violence is our response.  |