RE: Netscape says CSS1 and Unicode support to be in NS 4.0

Actually, there is a font working group within the W3C who have been
developing a method for embedding fonts in Web pages using Cascading
Style Sheets (CSS) syntax - I believe the proposal was jointly developed
by Microsoft and Adobe.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com