Re: ISO HTML info (found?)

pris sears (
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:44:40 -0500

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:44:40 -0500
From: (pris sears)
Subject: re: ISO HTML info (found?)

Hi, folks - I have put a lot more work into my chapter on HTML, please come
take a look if you have time and send me any comments, criticisms, etc.  I
want to be sure that the info I am putting out is accurate. (This is part
of a project for a doctoral level CS class at VaTech - the table of
contents for the entire book is - it is in the last
round of reviews and will be considered finished in 2-3 weeks)

My chapter is at:

Special thanks to Dan Connolly, Ian Graham, and Abagail, and will the kind
soul who made the "Best viewed with any browser" graphic please get in
touch so I can give proper credit? (I lost the original email :(

TIA for your time - Pris

Thanks for your kind attention - I'm outta here!
Pris Sears | | wk phone 540-231-4427 (USA)