Re: HTML 3.2 PR

Jonathan Rosenne (rosenne@NetVision.net.il)
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 23:25:18 +0200

Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 23:25:18 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Jonathan Rosenne <rosenne@NetVision.net.il>
Subject: Re: HTML 3.2 PR

>On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Carl Morris wrote:
>
>> declarations, just like I don't want to be forced to TITLE everything I
>> write (I always hated that in School, now the rest of the world seems

Whatever you did at school is between you and your teachers, classmates and
parents, and not a matter for this list to discuss. Not putting a TITLE in
your pages makes you a discourteous public nuisance. A meaningful title
identifies the page on the task list or whatever the user's operating
environment provides, and helps him distinguish several concurrent HTML windows.

--

Jonathan Rosenne
JR Consulting