Re: HTML 3.2 PR - lists

At 9:27a +0000 11/14/96, Peter Flynn wrote:
>> and XMP.  While menus and directories are useful, MENU and DIR are
>> not...
>
>Far more useful for many authors would be an inline list (a) like this,
>(b) like that, and (c) like the other.

Absolutely. I had to simulate this on my osax reference page by pulling a
bullet character from the Mac character set (Netscape's 'x-mac-roman'
designation)... although now that Nav3 supports <font face=> I can specify
the Symbol font (not that it would make much difference really). It would
sure be nicer if there were something like <UL TYPE=INLINE>...