Re: Tips on MS Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts...

Peter Flynn wrote:
> I note that MSIE lets you use TAB between <A> links. I can't run it
on
> this connection: does anyone know what it does in a FORM when there
> are hypertext links in the text between fields?

Focus is initially at the first form field. Successive form fields and
hypertext links get focus in correct order on the page, with focus
moving from the last item in the document up to the address box and
then down to the first link or form field.

David Perrell