Is there a "Style Sheets" icon?

Hakon Lie (
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 00:28:17 +0100 (MET)

Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 00:28:17 +0100 (MET)
To: Dan Delaney <>
Subject: Is there a "Style Sheets" icon?
From: Hakon Lie <>

Dan Delaney writes:

 >    I want to indicate to everyone who comes to my page that it will look
 > best if viewed with a browser that can support CSS1. Does anyone know if
 > there is a standard ICON that I can use for it (similar to the "This page
 > best viewed with <insert browser>" messages?

On the web, everyone has a secret dream of becoming a logo designer.
We've been playing with various ideas for some time and you can look
at the results in [1].

Feedback, enhancements and alternative proposals welcome. Please do
not start using these images until we have agreed on one proposal.
Followups to

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria # FRANCE