Re: html info

Subir Grewal (grewals@acf2.NYU.EDU)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:34:45 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:34:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Subir Grewal <grewals@acf2.NYU.EDU>
To: pris sears <>
Subject: Re: html info

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, pris sears wrote:

:Does anyone know what became of ?  There are lots
:of links to research there on disabled access to the web but webable seems
:to have disappeared.

Sorry about the delayed reply, but I've been holding on to this message
till I found concrete info.  One of us here at NYU spoke to Mike Paciello
a couple of days ago and he is alive and well.  Michael was placed in a
delicate position recently and the site had to go away unexpectedly.  He's
assured us the site will be back soon, once he has a few matters
straightened out.  (He'll also be speaking at NYU in March '97 in case
you're interested).  You might also want to look at
they're doing similar work.  Sorry for the off-topic post but I thought
others might have been wondering as well. * PGP * Blue-Ribbon * Lynx 2.6 * comp.advocacy@NYU
Oliver's Law:
	Experience is something you don't get until just after you need