Re: html info

Subir Grewal (grewals@acf2.NYU.EDU)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:34:45 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:34:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Subir Grewal <grewals@acf2.NYU.EDU>
To: pris sears <sears@vt.edu>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: html info

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, pris sears wrote:

:Does anyone know what became of http://www.webable.com/ ?  There are lots
:of links to research there on disabled access to the web but webable seems
:to have disappeared.

Sorry about the delayed reply, but I've been holding on to this message
till I found concrete info.  One of us here at NYU spoke to Mike Paciello
a couple of days ago and he is alive and well.  Michael was placed in a
delicate position recently and the site had to go away unexpectedly.  He's
assured us the site will be back soon, once he has a few matters
straightened out.  (He'll also be speaking at NYU in March '97 in case
you're interested).  You might also want to look at http://www.cast.org/
they're doing similar work.  Sorry for the off-topic post but I thought
others might have been wondering as well.

hostmaster@trill-home.com * PGP * Blue-Ribbon * Lynx 2.6 * comp.advocacy@NYU
Oliver's Law:
	Experience is something you don't get until just after you need
	it.