RE: CSS1 override question

The main problem is that right now, the CSS spec considers <LINK
REL=STYLESHEET HREF=x> stylesheets to be mutually exclusive; that is to
say, you can only select (through user intervention) one at a time.  It
was important for us to enable automatically-applied linked stylesheets
without the use of a STYLE block (for downlevel client purposes), so
LINK stylesheets are automatically applied.

The reason why I mention this is that it is my understanding that <LINK>
tags are supposed to be free of any semantics based on order - it's not
supposed to matter what order they're in.  Obviously, in Internet
Explorer 3.0, it does in this case.

If you're talking about @imported stylesheets in CSS, Peter's completely
right.

	-Chris