Front page and POST

Elvio Pederzolli (elviop@ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au)
Sun, 3 Nov 96 22:07:54 CDT

From: Elvio Pederzolli <elviop@ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject: Front page and POST
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 96 22:07:54 CDT

Hello

I have tried using Microsofts Front page on our Cern server (version 3) -i
tried to use the search engine facilty but received the message This server is
not configured to handle POST.

Can anyone tell me what this means and how i can make it right.

Thanking you all in advance

Elvio

Elvio Pederzolli                   *   Tel (voice)   08-2077603       *
State Library Of South Australia   *       (internt) 61-8-2077603     *
GPO Box 419, Adelaide              *   fax           08-2077622       *
South Australia.  5001             *       (internt) 61-8-2077622     *
                                                                      *
              E-mail  elviop@ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au                   *
                                                                      *