Re: Is this an MSIE bug?

Chris Wilson (cwilso@MICROSOFT.com)
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 13:31:14 -0800

From: "Chris Wilson (PSD)" <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
To: "'Peter Flynn'" <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>,
Cc: "'heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com'" <heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com>
Subject: RE: Is this an MSIE bug?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 13:31:14 -0800

"I'm invincible!" - "You're a loony."

Actually, the quoting had a variety of problems - but the core problem
was that commas were still terminating property values (CSS used to use
commas to separate properties, a long time ago).  Parsing unquoted
multi-word values has always been easy, due to the structure of my CSS
parser.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com