Re: summary of proposed revisions (fwd)

MegaZone (
Thu, 23 May 1996 14:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: summary of proposed revisions (fwd)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 14:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <>

Once upon a time Dave Carter shaped the electrons to say...
>In addition I feel that the <MATH> draft from html 3.0 should be retained,
>as is, as it is current practice. If a better draft is being prepared all
>very well, but what we have in html 3.0 is better than nothing.

I disagree, it is worse than nothing.  Dan has already mentioned that
the working draft for math is now very different from the 3.0 draft, enough
to be incompatible.  So it would be a nightmare when the final draft
comes out and breaks everything.

Keep MATH in experimental DTDs until it is ready.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  <>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566