My vote (fwd)

MegaZone (
Wed, 15 May 1996 17:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: My vote (fwd)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 17:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <>

Once upon a time Shawn Steele shaped the electrons to say...
>I'd like to also include my vote for the <BANNER> tag.  It's simpler
>than using frames and it would save me some space on my pages.  (Most

Yes please!

>Of course as per my previous message I'd like to see some sort of
>client <INCLUDE> tag to work with this as well to save even more

See <OBJECT> for this.

Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'
time bitching to them if you don't like something I've said.  Flame me.
Phone: 800-458-9966  <>
FAX: 510-426-8951    6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566