RE: Style sheets not in HTML 3.2

Actually, read the description of HTML 3.2 - it is intended to document
CURRENT PRACTICE.  Neither of the "big two" vendors you mentioned have
shipped a stylesheet-aware browser yet, although Microsoft has
demonstrated one (at last week's conference in Paris), and we will be
shipping a beta RSN.  There are a few user agents out that have
stylesheet support in them (Arena, Emacs-w3, and Tamaya are the only
ones that come to mind), but it was not decided that was sufficient to
include them in HTML 3.2.  At any rate, the stylesheet format itself
would not go into HTML - only the embedding mechanisms (the STYLE tag,
the <LINK REL=STYLESHEET> reference, and the STYLE attribute).

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
-[-