Re: <math>, <fig>, ... (fwd)

Benjamin Franz wrote:

> Whether you count browsers by number of users or by number of brands -
> FONT and CENTER are clearly used by most browsers - not 'very few'.

Because these things have been invented by people like Netscape, I am
told by my users that *my* browser is broken because it doesn't support
them, and I *have* to add support for these layout features to my
browser so that they can view these pages .... this doesn't work the
other way around though.

--
Stewart Brodie, Electronics & Computer Science, Southampton University.
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~snb94r/      http://delenn.ecs.soton.ac.uk/