Re: HTML3.2

"Eric W. Sink" <eric@spyglass.com> wrote:
>Bear in mind -- HTML 3.2 is not an IETF work item.  It comes to us via the
>HTML Editorial Review Board in the W3C.

	I'm sure a great many people, and I especially, would appreciate
a clear exposition of the standardization process, and whether there is
one at present which could lead effectively and reasonably soon to
reversals or corrections of what we consider ill advised choices in
HTML 3.2 -- which could have severely adverse consequences, no matter
how well intended they might have been.

				Fote