Practical Joke

Paul Derbyshire (ao950@FreeNet.Carleton.CA)
8 May 1996 03:32:52 GMT

To: culist-www-html@cunews.carleton.ca
From: ao950@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Paul Derbyshire)
Subject: Practical Joke
Date: 8 May 1996 03:32:52 GMT

Well, a week ago I strated getting all this *stuff* in my mailbox, about
CGI programming to be exact. It persisted, and I decided to investigate by
looking at message headers and stuff. Turns out some prankster forged a
subscribe to put me onto some sort of cgi mailing list.
Could the person responsible for this please own up, and not do it again? :\
(I'm fairly sure it had to be someone here, probably annoyed that I posted
a query about javascript that time.)

--
    .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
 -()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a