Re: CDROM.COM & FixPack names?

On Wed, 01 May 1996 08:12:34 -0700, Steven Pigliavento wrote:

>Dear Group,
>
>	FTP'd to CDROM.COM/os2/patches/...  looking for .zip file for
>these infamous FixPacks I keep hearing about.
>
>	Couldn't decipher which file would be the FixPack17 I keep
>hearing about.  And how does a new Warp user even know if he or she needs
>a FixPack -- I've experienced some problems, so therefore do I just
>arbitrarily load up the most recent FixPack.
>
>	Would the Warp Pharmacy or some direct IBM site be a better place
>to go?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve P.

Because I couldn't find Fixpack 17 easily by myself, once I found it, I put it
onto our ftp server at ftp.pathcom.com put/os2/OS2_Fix_Packs directory.

Login as anonymous with your e-mail as your password.
Bolek,

See you on the NET!

Boleslaw Mynarski, Team OS/2.........G E T   W A R P E D by OS/2!!!
bmynarsk@pathcom.com ..............http://www.pathcom.com/~bmynarsk
OS/2 Junction Point: .....http://www.pathcom.com/~bmynarsk/os2.html
Charities:..........http://www.pathcom.com/~bmynarsk/charities.html
            Pathway Communications' OS/2 Warp Support:
        http://www.pathcom.com/~bmynarsk/pathway_os2.html

                    Toronto, Ontario, Canada