Re: CDROM.COM & FixPack names?

Boleslaw Mynarski (
Wed, 01 May 96 10:58:21

From: "Boleslaw   Mynarski" <>
To: "" <>,
Date: Wed, 01 May 96 10:58:21
Subject: Re: CDROM.COM & FixPack names?

On Wed, 01 May 1996 08:12:34 -0700, Steven Pigliavento wrote:

>Dear Group,
>	FTP'd to CDROM.COM/os2/patches/...  looking for .zip file for
>these infamous FixPacks I keep hearing about.
>	Couldn't decipher which file would be the FixPack17 I keep
>hearing about.  And how does a new Warp user even know if he or she needs
>a FixPack -- I've experienced some problems, so therefore do I just
>arbitrarily load up the most recent FixPack.
>	Would the Warp Pharmacy or some direct IBM site be a better place
>to go?
>Steve P.

Because I couldn't find Fixpack 17 easily by myself, once I found it, I put it
onto our ftp server at put/os2/OS2_Fix_Packs directory.

Login as anonymous with your e-mail as your password.

See you on the NET!

Boleslaw Mynarski, Team OS/2.........G E T   W A R P E D by OS/2!!! ..............
OS/2 Junction Point: .....
            Pathway Communications' OS/2 Warp Support:

                    Toronto, Ontario, Canada