Re: animated .gifs (gif89a)

Dan Delaney (dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu)
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:37:31 -0500 (EST)

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:37:31 -0500 (EST)
From: Dan Delaney <dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu>
To: Trevor McFarland <trevor@townweb.com>
Cc: www-html <www-html@w3.org>
Subject: Re: animated .gifs (gif89a)

On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, Trevor McFarland wrote:
> Get the GIF Construction Set from
> http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/gifcon.html

   My DNS doesn't have this IP address in it so I can't get to this
page with this URL. I can't even find "mindworkshop" on the Internic
WHOIS server. Could you find out the number IP address?
   Thanks.
 --Dan

                                                          ////
                                                         (o  o)
 Daniel G. Delaney (Dionysos)                    |  Louisville Times  |
 University Publications (Univ. of Lou.)         |       Chorus       |
    Computer Coordinator                         | ooooO        Ooooo |
    Houchens Building, 502-852-0716               --\  |--------|  /---
    dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu                    \_|        |_/