Idea for adding to HTML (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 17:48:45 -0800 (PST)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Idea for adding to HTML (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 17:48:45 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time Paul Derbyshire shaped the electrons to say...
>A thought I have had is the creation of *inline html*. These would be like
>inline images, except they would actually be html. There would be a tag
>such as <inhtml src=blahblahblah.html> and the appropriate HTML would be

You're like the millionth person to wish for something like this, welcome.

Maybe this could be an extension to <INSERT> or <EMBED> or something...

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'