Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Kurt Foss (
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:45:09 -0600

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:45:09 -0600
From: Kurt Foss <>
To: MegaZone <>
Subject: Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Rabid? Hit the Delete key a few more times? Another week's worth of
meaningless messages from this auto-spammer on holiday? Surely our list
admin can unsub this person for the duration of his hiatus -- why should
the play-by-the-rules subscribers have to modify their
behaviors/emailers in order to avoid a continuing barrage of this stuff?
C'mon, I manage several lists and I'd have nixed this account a day or
two ago ... what gives??

rgds ~ Kurt