Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Carl H. Benker (benker@ceco.ceco.com)
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:46:59 -0600

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:46:59 -0600
From: benker@ceco.ceco.com (Carl H. Benker)
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

> I will be unreachable via e-mail most of Feb 27 through March7, and attending
> a conference during week of March 11-15,returning March 18. Your note or file
> has NOT been forwarded.If this is urgent please use phone-mail at
> 407-443-9453.
>
> The mail (WWW-HTML NOTE) you sent has been archived. A copy has been
> forwarded to WEBER at BCRNOTES.
>
> This message was sent by the SAFE automatic machine: do not reply.

How many people want to email this guy a 10MB core file when he gets back?

Just a thought. ;-)

    Carl

Carl H. Benker
ComEd                                 Go Badgers! (U. Wisconsin-Madison)
System Planning Department            Go Engineers! (Worcester Polytechnic
125 South Clark Street Room 1239                          Institute .. WPI)
PO Box 767
Chicago, IL  60690-0767               email: benker@ceco.ceco.com
http://www.ceco.com/