Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Hi

At 20:10 08/03/96 -0500, Scheckie Irons wrote:
>> I will be unreachable via e-mail...
>
>Does no one reading this list have the authority to boot autoresponders run
>amok?  If not, we have ten more days of drivel coming.

I have now mailed "postmaster" at w3.org a number of times about this
ridiculous situation (this cc'ed there too), but have not yet received a reply.

Regards
--
Jon Wallis            Senior Lecturer in Computing / University Webmaster
School of Computing & I.T.,  University of Wolverhampton,  U.K. - WV1 1SB