Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

Jon Wallis (
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:15:35 +0000

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:15:35 +0000
To: (Scheckie Irons)
From: Jon Wallis <>
Subject: Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

At 20:10 08/03/96 -0500, Scheckie Irons wrote:
>> I will be unreachable via e-mail...
>Does no one reading this list have the authority to boot autoresponders run
>amok?  If not, we have ten more days of drivel coming.

I have now mailed "postmaster" at a number of times about this
ridiculous situation (this cc'ed there too), but have not yet received a reply.

Jon Wallis            Senior Lecturer in Computing / University Webmaster
School of Computing & I.T.,  University of Wolverhampton,  U.K. - WV1 1SB
Phone / Fax +44 (0)1902 322203 / 322680   |   e-mail:
The University of Wolverhampton Web Page <URL:>
--My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (and vice versa)--