Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 01:02:10 -0400
From: www-html-d-request@w3.org
Subject: www-html-d Digest V96 #118
To: www-html-d@w3.org

------------------------------

www-html-d Digest				Volume 96 : Issue 118

Today's Topics:
	 Re: new anchor type?
	 RE: Valid Editors; Frames DTD
	 RE: Valid Editors; Frames DTD
	  Footnotes/Definitions -Reply
	 Re: Is markup allowed in attribute values?
	 Re: Is markup allowed in attribute values?
	 Re: Is markup allowed in attribute values?
	 Re: Valid Editors; Frames DTD
	 Re: new anchor type?
	 Re: new anchor type?
	 Commitment to Standards