Re: Introducing NetscapeML

Ian S. Graham (igraham@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca)
Sun, 30 Jun 96 0:44:23 EDT

From: "Ian S. Graham" <igraham@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: Introducing NetscapeML
To: thomasre@microsoft.com (Thomas Reardon)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 96 0:44:23 EDT
Cc: www-html@w3.org

> I want to be the first to let the world know what wonderous new things
> Netscape has done for us this week.  They just posted the release notes
> for beta5 of Navigator 3.0 which includes *HTML* elements for

If you are going to let us know about this development, perhaps you could
post the URL where this Netscape-specific stuff is documented/described --
it is hard to comment without it.

Ian
--
Ian Graham .................................... ian.graham@utoronto.ca
Information Commons                             University of Toronto