Re: Tricky Form

>fcltps@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu wrote:
>
>> No, I mean you can not tab from one input field to the next until you set the
>> cursor focus in an input field.  I tried 2.01 and sure enough the tab didn't
>> work until I set the focus in an input field.
>
>You can set the focus using JavaScript, which of course only work with
>Netscape.

Yeah i did that. Used Javascript for the text field focus. Anyway it is
okay if it works with Netscape only, cause it is a web-chat and i used
frame. Thanks.

Nik Lim                       Webmaster
Asia Connect Sdn Bhd
Menara SMI Level 14           Phone: +(603) 230 8818 ext-419
6 Lorong P. Ramlee            Fax:   +(603) 230 2818
50250 Kuala Lumpur            Email: nik@asiaconnect.com.my
Malaysia                      URL: http://www.asiaconnect.com.my