Re: Tricky Form

Nik Lim (
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 02:37:04 GMT

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 02:37:04 GMT
From: (Nik Lim)
Subject: Re: Tricky Form

> wrote:
>> No, I mean you can not tab from one input field to the next until you set the
>> cursor focus in an input field.  I tried 2.01 and sure enough the tab didn't
>> work until I set the focus in an input field.
>You can set the focus using JavaScript, which of course only work with

Yeah i did that. Used Javascript for the text field focus. Anyway it is
okay if it works with Netscape only, cause it is a web-chat and i used
frame. Thanks.

Nik Lim                       Webmaster
Asia Connect Sdn Bhd
Menara SMI Level 14           Phone: +(603) 230 8818 ext-419
6 Lorong P. Ramlee            Fax:   +(603) 230 2818
50250 Kuala Lumpur            Email:
Malaysia                      URL: