Re: Arena / Amaya (was: Re: <math>, <fig>, ...)

Ken Dow (
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:49:41 -0400

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:49:41 -0400
From: Ken Dow <>
To: Steve Heaney <>
Subject: Re: Arena / Amaya (was: Re: <math>, <fig>, ...)

Steve Heaney wrote:
> Amaya is a testbed client for experimenting with new Web features.
> Amaya will be available soon to W3C members and the Web community one
> month after.
> Amaya runs on Unix workstation and is being ported to PC/Windows.

Is there a Macintosh version of this application in the works? There is
a significant amount of HTML authoring being done on the MacOS, and the
availability of such a tool would promote the use of standard and valid

regards / kd

Ken Dow . Maricopa Information Design | 519.371.6433

He said I'm fabulously rich. C'mon just let's go.
She kind of bit her lip. Said geez I don't know. -Tragically Hip