Re: Arena / Amaya (was: Re: <math>, <fig>, ...)

Ken Dow (kdow@maricopa.com)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:49:41 -0400

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:49:41 -0400
From: Ken Dow <kdow@maricopa.com>
To: Steve Heaney <heaney@cambridge.scr.slb.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Arena / Amaya (was: Re: <math>, <fig>, ...)

Steve Heaney wrote:

> Amaya is a testbed client for experimenting with new Web features.
> Amaya will be available soon to W3C members and the Web community one
> month after.
> Amaya runs on Unix workstation and is being ported to PC/Windows.

Is there a Macintosh version of this application in the works? There is
a significant amount of HTML authoring being done on the MacOS, and the
availability of such a tool would promote the use of standard and valid
HTML.

--
regards / kd

                                      | http://www.maricopa.com
Ken Dow . Maricopa Information Design | 519.371.6433
                                      | kdow@maricopa.com

He said I'm fabulously rich. C'mon just let's go.
She kind of bit her lip. Said geez I don't know. -Tragically Hip