comments again ....

Rude Boy (L.Willis@comp.brad.ac.uk)
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:53:59 +0100 (BST)

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:53:59 +0100 (BST)
From: Rude Boy <L.Willis@comp.brad.ac.uk>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: comments again ....

Thanks a lot for all your replies, and I'll check out the web references
that you've given tomorrow (No access to a browser at the mo'!). Until
then a little comment to explain some stuff. I've passed the document in
question through the weblint validator which comes up with

HTML embedded in comment can confuse some browsers.

I was in fact temporarily commenting out a list item, and on so far it
doesn't appear to have crashed anything, but maybe I should just change
it ..

The document in question can be found at ....

http://www.brad.ac.uk/~lwillis/people/moog.html

Thanks again for all your help ...

Lee.

                   Women :- We can't live with 'em,