Steve Knoblock (
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 02:18:42 -0400

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 02:18:42 -0400
From: Steve Knoblock <>
Subject: Frames

I am new to the list. I am interested in the way frames may change with new
html standards. I have heard about moving the frameset in style sheets for
greater separation between content and layout. MS Internet Explorer has
floating frames that are contained in the body---would that ease the
situation where the frameset is essentially a document that controls layout?
In that case the frame would be an element of a page rather than break
normal document relations.

 _/     City Gallery - History of Photography

 _/     PhotoGen -  Photography and Genealogy Mailing List

_/     Member:  National Stereoscopic Association

          Steve Knoblock