Frames

Steve Knoblock (knoblock@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 02:18:42 -0400

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 02:18:42 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Frames

Hello,
I am new to the list. I am interested in the way frames may change with new
html standards. I have heard about moving the frameset in style sheets for
greater separation between content and layout. MS Internet Explorer has
floating frames that are contained in the body---would that ease the
situation where the frameset is essentially a document that controls layout?
In that case the frame would be an element of a page rather than break
normal document relations.

Thanks

Steve

 _/     City Gallery - History of Photography
          http://www.webcom.com/cityg

 _/     PhotoGen -  Photography and Genealogy Mailing List
          http://genealogy.org/~mangold

_/     Member:  National Stereoscopic Association
         http://www.tisco.com/3d-web/nsa/nsa.htm

          Steve Knoblock
          Webmaster/Listowner
          knoblock@worldnet.att.net