Re: Shadows.

In article <31FAE7E0.446B@aw.sgi.com>,
Ka-Ping Yee <kpyee@aw.sgi.com> wrote:
> I don't suppose it would be possible to throw in "shadow"
> among the "text-decoration" properties in CSS1 to help
> alleviate the rash of pages we are seeing with duplicated text?

What kind of duplicated text would this be, and what kind of shadow
should you get with this decoration? I've never seen the problem you
describe, as far as I can remember.

I *would* like to see "raised" and "button" as text-decorational
options, though. The "raised" one would display the text in a slightly
raised format (a la UdiWWW for Windows), and the "button" one would
display real button borders around the text, perhaps by displaying a
real, depressable button with the linked text/graphic on it.

Galactus
"I would also like a response about my ALIGN/CLEAR proposal, btw"
--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.