Cougar: Add CLEAR and ALIGN attributes for block elements (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:58:42 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Cougar: Add CLEAR and ALIGN attributes for block elements (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>

Once upon a time Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet shaped the electrons to say...
>In the current (July 12th) Cougar draft, the CLEAR attribute is present

Small request, is there a way to have a revision number on the draft so that
we can refer to it like 'Cougar 1' 'Cougar 2', etc.  Minor, minor nit I know.

>and then adding %needs and %Battrs to the attributes list of
>H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P, BLOCKQUOTE, HR, UL, OL, DL, PRE,
>FORM, TABLE and ADDRESS.
>In the definition for these elements, the %attrs attribute would have
>to be removed, of course.

This sounds like a great idea.  And it would help divide block and non-
block attributes.  I have a feeling we'd run into the need to do that
sooner or later anyway.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566