Re: Cougar DTD: Do not use CDATA declared content for SCRIPT

In article <31F832C5.15FB@aw.sgi.com>,
Ka-Ping Yee <kpyee@aw.sgi.com> wrote:
> Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet wrote:
> >
> > Sure, but if Wilbur specifies SCRIPT as it does now, with CDATA as
> > contents, then changing it so drastically to <SCRIPT SRC> without
> > contents might be a bit too much.
>
> But it's not as though you can actually *validate* anything using
> Wilbur that is polluted with inline JavaScript.

That depends on *what* the script contains, as far as I understand it.
If I don't use "</", it should go through.

And I'm afraid most people will not even bother with validating. :-(

Galactus

--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.