Re: Netscape's SPACER

Arnoud (
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:31:42 +0200 (MET DST)

From: Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet <>
Subject: Re: Netscape's SPACER
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:31:42 +0200 (MET DST)

> The "display: inline" part in the above examples is there because BR
> is normally a block-level element. One can avoid this annoyance by
> using an inline element, but then an end tag is required:

Is it? Then why is it listed in the Wilbur DTD in the "special" group
of character-level elements, together with FONT, A, APPLET and IMG?

To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.
Finger for public key - key ID 0x41A1A35.
Anonymity and privacy page: