Re: ***MATH*** (fwd)

Walter Ian Kaye (
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 17:18:13 -0700

Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 17:18:13 -0700
From: Walter Ian Kaye <>
Subject: RE: ***MATH*** (fwd)

At 4:33p -0700 07/16/96, MegaZone wrote:
>Besides - face it, there isn't profit there.  This is a business and Frames
>will make money as will style sheets because most authors are looking for
>things like that - Math is nice, but a *very* small user base needs

Yes, though a larger user base *wants* it. "Radio-Electronics",
"Electronics Now", and other "hacker" magazines do quite well,
and I'm sure all their readers would love to see 1/(2[pi]fC)
decently rendered on the Web. And isn't math the *true*
Universal Language? (Remember the CD that NASA sent into space... ;)