Re: Object Tags

Dan Delaney (dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 17:14:17 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 17:14:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dan Delaney <dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu>
To: Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Object Tags

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Lee Daniel Crocker wrote:
> After all, do want your document indexed by its picture
> descriptions or by its real headings?

   Okay, lets say I have a graphics for my headlines--maybe 3d beveled
letters to make the headlines stand out on the page in a graphical
browser. Which of these would be better?:

    <OBJECT data=about.gif>
    <H2>About Our Company</H2>
    </OBJECT>

or:
    <H2>
    <OBJECT data=about.gif>
    About Our Company
    </OBJECT>
    </H2>

 Daniel G. Delaney                             Computer Coordinator
 dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu              University Publications
                                           University of Louisville
 aka: Dionysos, Belteshazzar                           502-852-0716
      T H E   L O U I S V I L L E   T I M E S   C H O R U S
                  a     c  a  p  p  e  l  l  a