RE: Table Extension

with "TD"
if there is a cell in the second row whose text is relatively wide when
compared with the respective first row cell you must go back to the
first row and expand the width of the aforementioned cell

with "TC"
if there is a cell in the second column whose text is relatively tall
when compared with the respective first column cell you must go back to
the first column and expand the height of the aforementioned cell