Re: What about the OBJECT tag?

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Ka-Ping Yee wrote:
> As far as i know, it's quite alive and well.  And there is
> already support for it -- i've seen it in Grail 0.3.

   In that case, would Netscape, and Microsoft please get off your butts
and impliment this tag so that we can all start using it. I mean Let's
face it.  If a tag isn't supported by those two it may as well not be used
unless you know that your entire audience will be using a particular
browser that supports it.
   BTW, where is the spec for the OBJECT tag?

 Daniel G. Delaney                                 Computer Coordinator
 dgdela01@homer.louisville.edu                  University Publications
                                               University of Louisville
 aka: Dionysos, Belteshazzar                               502-852-0716
        T H E   L O U I S V I L L E   T I M E S   C H O R U S
                    a     c  a  p  p  e  l  l  a