(no subject)

T. V. Raman (raman@adobe.com)
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 08:25:11 -0700

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 08:25:11 -0700
To: Chris Serflek <t-chrise@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'raman@mv.us.adobe.com'" <raman@mv.us.adobe.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: "T. V. Raman" <raman@adobe.com>

Chris Serflek writes:
 > Actually I was attempting to avoid a marketing pitch of access features
 > by being brief.  You do have good questions that need answers.  There
 > will be more specifics (including a White Paper) available with the next
 > Internet Explorer release at http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ and
 > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/enable
 > This material looks good and I look forward to benefiting from it
 > We have also set up a newsgroup for Internet Explorer access issues on
 > the Microsoft new server:  msnews.  The group is
 > microsoft.public.accessibility.ieaccess
 >
 > Other access related Microsoft newsgroups are
 > microsoft.public.accessibility.issues and
 > microsoft.public.accessibility.axa
 >
 > Thanks for keeping us on our toes,

A pleasure--

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (415) 962 3945   (B-1 115)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (415) 962 6063
      (E 1-160) 1585 Charleston Road       Email: raman@adobe.com
      Mountain View, CA 94039 -7900  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://www-atg/People/Raman.html (Internal To Adobe)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
            as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.