Re: Accessibility

Chris Serflek wrote:

> You are correct.  We do have many keyboard shortcuts, but saying "first"
> is ignoring early browsers like Lynx.

Careful.  Lynx is not "early" in the sense of "ancient";
it is currently used in many, many places, and development
continues.  I would be pleasantly surprised if Netscape
Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer supported many
of the features that Lynx does -- or comes anywhere near
its portability (...but of course we'll never see source).

Have a good look at the Lynx CHANGES files sometime and
you might find something interesting.

Ping