RE: Accessibility

You are correct.  We do have many keyboard shortcuts, but saying "first"
is ignoring early browsers like Lynx.  I think that they were trying to
say that for IE being a GUI based client, we really put an emphasis on
allowing full access for keyboard users.  I sent some mail to the
marketing people to fix the page.

Thanks,

Chris Serflek
Microsoft Corp.