Re: Accessibility

Chris Serflek (
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:57:29 -0700

From: Chris Serflek <>
To: "'Ka-Ping Yee'" <>
Cc: "''" <>
Subject: RE: Accessibility
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:57:29 -0700

You are correct.  We do have many keyboard shortcuts, but saying "first"
is ignoring early browsers like Lynx.  I think that they were trying to
say that for IE being a GUI based client, we really put an emphasis on
allowing full access for keyboard users.  I sent some mail to the
marketing people to fix the page.

Chris Serflek
Microsoft Corp.