Re: FRAME tag reference? -Reply

Mark Warnes (
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 08:28:27 +0000

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 08:28:27 +0000
From: Mark Warnes <>
Subject:  Re: FRAME tag reference? -Reply

>>> Alan Batie <> 12 January 1996 01:01am >>>
> Does anyone know where I can find information on (assuming it's a   >
Netscapism) the FRAME and FRAMESET tags?

I found it using Lycos, of all things...

--  Alan Batie                     ------        X.400: same day delivery        \    / a nanosecond world.
+1 503-264-8844 (voice)         \  /         --Marshall Rose

You can also find it through the Netscape home page.

On the home page, scroll down to the bottom. There select "Netscape
Products" under the "Company & Products" title.

On the following page, scroll down again and you will find a list of
Netscape products. Click on "Netscape Navigator 2.0 Beta and Gold".

On the page following that, scroll down to Developer Features and select
"Frames". Voila! (If you're actually using Netscape 2.0 Beta, this page will
be arranged in frames.)

Yeah, this is the long way round, but I'm sure you'll find some other
useful information on the way in!