Re: Wish List for New Spec

Matt Heffron (heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com)
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 10:05:48 -0800

To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Wish List for New Spec
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 1996 10:05:48 -0800
From: Matt Heffron <heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com>

>> > Math would be number 1 on my list.
>>
>> Anyone else who feels that way, speak up.
>>

>Okay, I will.  :-)

Me, too.

A lot of the information that Beckman Instruments is putting up
on our site is in the form of "Application Bulletins".  Short
scientific papers summarizing research applications using our
instruments.  We've got quite a bit of equations in some of the
papers.  A **SUPPORTED** format for putting that information into
the pages (other than having to scan hardcopy into inline graphics
files) would make it much easier to put our info on-line.
--
Matt Heffron                      heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com
Beckman Instruments, Inc.         voice: (714) 961-3128