Political Tags <noise>

Ben Combee (combee@sso-austin.sps.mot.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 08:49:06 -0600 (CST)

From: combee@sso-austin.sps.mot.com (Ben Combee)
Subject: Political Tags <noise>
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 08:49:06 -0600 (CST)

I just noticed a poster to the www-html list commenting that in recent
work, both <SPAN> and <C> had the same semantic meaning.  I just hope
that the compromise reached doesn't create HTML's first sponsorship in
the form of the <C-SPAN> tag, which would only really be used to
markup Bill Gates's speeches and the Congressional Record.

(Yes, this was lame humor.  Happy new year!)
Ben Combee, CAD Software Engineer, small language enthusiast, HTML dude
Motorola, Paging Products Group, Strategic Semiconductor Operation--Austin
E-mail: combee@sso-austin.sps.mot.com   Phone: (512) 891-7141