Recommended Behavior for Image-Incapable User Agents ...

Ian Graham (igraham@hprc.utoronto.ca)
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:25:33 -0500 (EST)

From: igraham@hprc.utoronto.ca (Ian Graham)
Subject: Recommended Behavior for Image-Incapable User Agents ...
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:25:33 -0500 (EST)

Second try -- (*way* too much coffee yesterday.....)

I have prepared a short memo discussing how user agents and server
resources could gracefully handle imagemaps in the case where a user
agent cannot process images. This document can be found at:

    http://www.hprc.utoronto.ca/IanTmp/imagemap.txt
    http://www.hprc.utoronto.ca/IanTmp/imagemap.html

the second being a quick conversion to HTML of the former. I intend to
work this into a proper internet draft over the next few weeks, and
look forward to your feedback and input in this process.

Ian
--
Ian Graham .................................... igraham@hprc.utoronto.ca
Information Commons                             Tel: 416-978-4548