Sampo Kellomaki: LALR (yacc) Grammar for HTML3

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 23:17:46 +0100
From: Sampo Kellomaki <sampo@neuronio.pt>
To: "Daniel W. Connolly" <connolly@beach.w3.org>
Cc: sampo@brutus.neuronio.pt
Subject: WWW4 paper #144: LALR Grammar for HTML3

Daniel W. Connolly writes:
 > I found your paper: "LALR Grammar Specification of HTML3 -
 > Automatically Generating a Parser that Builds Tree Representation of
 > HTML Document" very interesting.

[...]

 > Further, I get a lot of requests for a yacc grammar for HTML,
 > and I'd like to refer those requestors to your paper.
 >
 > May I have your permission to copy the paper from the WWW4 review site
 > (where it is only available to WWW4 reviewers) to the www.w3.org web
 > site, where it would be publicly available?

Yes, you have my permission to put it on www.w3.org, please mail me
the URL so I can check it out myself. Alternatively you can tell
people that the same paper is available at
  <http://www.cs.hut.fi/~sampo/WWW4-Paper-144/HTML3-grammar.html>

Sampo Kellomaki <sampo@iki.fi> PGP key available from <http://www.iki.fi/sampo>

------- End of Forwarded Message