Scheckie Irons (
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:17:52 -0400

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:17:52 -0400
From: (Scheckie Irons)
Subject: Re:

>> could someone PLEASE tell me how in the heck they
>> were able to send information to me through the ADDRESS line in the
>> Netscape browser? they also had multiple images over each other...

>> Could someone please tell me how they did that---?

>If you view the document source you'll see the JavaScript they

You will not, however, glean what caused them to think that text scrolling
slowly and choppily across the bottom of a window was a good idea.  (Just
for fun, sit there and watch it go for a minute or two.  JavaScript runs
out of memory and, in my admittedly limited tests, locks up Netscape about
half the time.)

Scheckie Irons/Whateverworks Consulting & Evangelism/
"What about - what about - what about the bad Dan Rather?  What about the bad
- who's that guy - Mike Wallace?  Bad Bill Buckley!" - Ex-DCI William Casey